- It is very important to burn the candle until the waxpool reaches the edge of the glass. This helps the candle to form a 'memory' and to ensure the candle burns evenly and flat each time it is lit.
- Always trim the wick before each use. This helps to prevent smoke and stops the wick turning a 'mushroom' shape.
- Don't burn for more than 3 hours at a time.
- If you get soot on the glass just wipe clean.
- During the burning of your candle the glass will get hot , so don't handle a burning candle.
- Don't leave a burning candle unattended.
- Ensure candle isn't in direct sunlight as this can cause discolouration to the wax.